Thursday, October 3, 2013

Getting Things Done

I've struggled finding a personal system to help me prioritize short term to-do items vs. long term projects and goals.  Recently I found a new Chrome extension called any.do that assists in this process.  Any.do also provides an app for Android and iOS that syncs with the any.do servers so my lists are always together, synced, and up-to-date.

Today, an education blogger I follow, Justin Baeder, offered a post entitled "The Trouble with To-Do Lists" he references a Harvard Business Review blog post that details some of the reasons that to-do lists can be challenging, and also offers some tips for educators in the Getting Things Done (GTD) part of our work.

How do you get things done?  Share your thoughts in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment